Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today (water-trough wrestler part)

So, I was expecting today to be crazy busy, as it's a Saturday. But it wasn't! I think because a lot of people are at a horse show. I did the barn and then went up to the big barn and finished weeding and watered the tomato plants. Then I rode Hicky Poo. Then I got assigned the task of getting the bleach and scrubbing down all the water troughs. This is very hard work, as you must empty the water troughs with a bucket to the point where you can tip it over by yourself to empty it the rest of the way. And then these were reeeallly grimey water troughs that took A LOT of scrubbing and flipping over to rinse out. It took me two hours to do 2 water troughs. One left for tomorrow. Then I finally had enough energy to go for a run today! It wasn't the best run over (it was actually really lousy). But I went down that gravel road and back, feeling like my muscles were going to seize up and I was just going to die.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment