Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm from Chicago...

I hung out last night with my two best friends ALYSSA and KAI, the BEST future roomies EVER. We sat outside Jessica's apartment, add in Megan. It was really humid. They are SO COOL. We were really glad Brandon wasn't there though.. we don't like him very much. He's kind of smelly. But ooooohhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeeellllllllllll we're stuck with what we're stuck with now... and at least his room is on the bottom floor and not on the second floor with the three of us... I mean, Mertz is probably a lot cooler than brandon and we might even give Brandon's room to Mertz and let Brandon sleep on top of the washer and dryer. We could make him up a decenet enough little bed out of our castaway socks and underwear and tshirts.

But anyway. I'm a little worried about my horse. I hope he is not having a little panic attack, he is used to seeing me every day. :( I feel bad for leaving him. But today is Lauren's weddin! :D It is super hot, though. Laura's coming to do my make-up! <3 It is going to be woooonderful and the reception is going to be lots and lots and lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment